Build bridges between your company and your personal serenity
Delivery, Returns and Warranty Policy
• We despatch all our products within 24-48 hours once payment has been received and cleared. • Products will shipping locally from our office in Dili but it can come from anywhere in the world depending on product availability. • Estimated delivery time: for most ready stock products is 2-3 days, for indent product will be notice depend on manufactures availability usually ships max 6-8 weeks. • All products mustpickup from our store, we don't provide any delivery except for government agency, for local delivery within Dili will on our planning for next development.
• Products must be returned within 1 day upon establishing an agreement between Visi Mitra Unipessoal Lda that a purchased product some how must be returned.
• Any returned products must be packed properly and must arrive in good condition at our office / store in Dili location at the buyers expense.
• Exchange will be determined based upon the returned products arrival condition.
• We always reserve the right to decide if a return is valid or invalid.
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
• Simply change your mind; or
• Purchased the wrong product; or
• Already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or
• Damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
• No proof of purchase is provided.
Manufacturers Warranty Policy:
Before any manufacturer’s warranty claim, consumers are requested to make sure the product is:
• Not affected by being used incorrectly or in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform.
• Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
• Not reduced in value by delay on the customer’s part. Customers should bring faults to Visi Mitra Unipessoal Lda’s attention soon after they occur.
Please note: The actual manufacturer’s warranty process may vary for different manufacturers and/or suppliers, so we cannot provide an accurate time frame of how long the process will take for a particular product in the first instance. Status updates are provided once further information is received from the manufacturers, their service center or agents.
Visi Mitra Unipessoal Ldaalso reserves the right to apply any service fees for any warranty claims to cover all costs incurred including inbound & return freight, supplier/manufacturer service fees etc if the returned product is found to be not covered by warranty, warranty has expired, or no fault is found or the item was physically damaged.